The Organic Home Expert
Using essential oils to clean your home can be a tricky affair if you don’t know which ones to use and in
what proportion. To clean your home organically, you just need to know how to use them!
What Will You Get:
● How to Organically Clean Your Home Using Essential Oils
● 50+ Step by Step Essential Oil Recipes to Clean Your Home (Recipes including Foaming hand wash, laundry detergent, fabric softener, air freshener, garbage can tabs, bathroom cleaner, stain remover and so much more)
● How to Store Essential Oils
● Choosing the Right Essential Oil Brand
● Risks & Safety Information
Searching for natural and healthy household cleaners?
Maybe a floor cleaner, window cleaner or your air freshener.
In most homes, they are used weekly or even daily.
Did you know that an average household cleaner can have more than 100 different chemicals?
Some of these chemicals are proven to be irritants, toxic and even carcinogenic (with the potential to cause cancer).
Chemicals present in these store-bought cleaners reacts with the outdoor air pollution to create secondary pollutants.
Do you really want to use a home cleaner at the cost of inviting toxins into your home?
Popular supermarket cleaning products may feel effective, but at what cost?
Though cleaning is done, the chemicals continue to linger around in your home. The chemical particles can stay airborne for hours after a product is used to form Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
To put it simply, the chemicals turn into gases- VOCs and stay airborne.
These VOCs can have short-term and long-term impacts on human health.
VOCs from household cleaners, dust, pollen, pet allergens, cigarette smoke combines with outdoor air pollution to form Indoor air pollution.
The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers.
WHO says that 9 out of 10 people in the world are residing in polluted cities, which means polluted homes too.
Supermarkets don’t really offer options that are natural, organic and toxin-free.
Even if you manage to find one, have you ever noticed that it’s priced much higher than the regular ones.
What if I tell you there is a simpler alternative that:
- Is 100% transparent – you know what exactly is going into the product
- Is safer – made with organic and 100% natural ingredients -safe for you, your family and the environment
- Is cheaper – means more dollars for the things you love
You can make homemade cleaning products using simple ingredients that are already in your home.
Adding organic and 100% natural essential oils makes the products more potent and effective.
Making your own products is simple, easy and inexpensive!!
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are plant extracts.
They are 100% natural, organic, and full of fresh aroma. Essential oils are derived from different parts of a plant or tree.
They are extracted from herbs, plants, or flowers. Steam distillation or cold pressing are the techniques used to extract the oils.
These plant essences are antibacterial, antifungal, and capable of destroying viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
How Can Essential Oils Help?
Did you know that essential oils have been around for more than 6000 years?
Every oil has a unique and distinct smell or aroma.
Its organic composition, the rate of absorption, and reactions would be different for every person.
Every essential oil has a distinct scientific name and is identified by it. It has rare medicinal properties that make it different even though it may be derived from the same species.
These essential oils are said to possess a wide range of properties, including:
- insecticidal and antioxidant.
Wow! Awesome, isn’t it!!
Thousands of years ago, people used essential oils to improve their moods and health.
Today, they can be one of the answers to indoor air pollution.
In our toxin-packed life, the extensive and multipurpose use of essential oils can make us live pure and healthy.
It not only enriches our beauty routines, improves attention span, but nature’s aroma-rich warriors eliminate toxic air-borne contaminants, and complement our spiritual practices by calming our nervous system.
How to Use Essential Oils in Purifying Your Home
Using these organic and 100% natural oils around your home is much safer than using unknown chemicals in your sacred abode.
If you have a loved one with a respiratory disorder, allergy or asthma, making your own safe cleaning products can so helpful.
Know what’s going into every household cleaner that you and your loved ones are using.
Kick out dirty toxins and harmful chemicals from your home.
It’s time to own your home.
The Organic Home Expert
Using essential oils to clean your home can be a tricky affair if you don’t know which ones to use and in what proportion. To clean your home organically, you just need to know how to use them!
Is it just an ebook?
Not at all.
It’s actually a simple, reliable and easy to use resource that you can use to make your home toxin-free.
If you have wanted to start an organic lifestyle but wondering ‘how to do it’…
The Organic Home Expert is here to help.
What Will You Get:
- How to Organically Clean Your Home Using Essential Oils
- 50+ Step by Step Essential Oil Recipes to Clean Your Home (Recipes including Foaming hand wash, laundry detergent, fabric softener, air freshener, garbage can tabs, bathroom cleaner, stain remover and so much more)
- How to Store Essential Oils
- Choosing the Right Essential Oil Brand
- Risks & Safety Information
Grab the limited time bonuses now!!
- Essential Oil Glossary (Guide to commonly used terms)
- Essential Oil Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Essential Oil Safety Sheet for Pets
- Essential Oil Safety Sheet for Pregnancy
- Essential Oil Safety Sheet for Children
Become the Organic Home Expert today!