We all look for easy-to-prepare and sumptuous breakfast every single time. Trust me, when I say this – it’s not always easy to get the combination of “quick,” “easy,” and “delicious” in a single platter.
Sometimes we all have to innovate and experiment to taste our favorite dishes, and if it’s a plant-based one, then it will be super-healthy as well.
Vegan Beans on Toast Recipes for Breakfast
If you are looking for a yummy 20-minute plant-based breakfast, our chipotle black bean avocado toast recipe will make you crave for more.
It will power your immune system through your hectic morning schedule, keep you full until lunch, and highly energized to complete your day’s work.
Let’s get right down to making this yummy breakfast that also works as a kid-friendly snack!
20-minute Vegan Beans on Toast Recipe with a Chipotle Twist!
- 2 pieces Whole-wheat toast
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle spice
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- A pinch of Black pepper
- A pinch of Sea salt
- 1 Juiced lime
- 1 Diced avocado
- 1/2 a Diced tomato
- 1/4 a cup Corn
- A few tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped red onion
- Put beans, garlic powder, a pinch of black pepper, chipotle sauce, a bit of salt, and 1/2 a lime juice in a large bowl
- Mix them nicely and boil around 15 minutes until they get starchy and thick
- Mix tomato, corn, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice (½ a lime) and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Toast whole wheat bread – 4 pieces
- Evenly spread the mixture of black bean on the toast
- Add avocado mix as a topping and enjoy this lip-smacking dish
- You can also make this recipe without chipotle flavor or add any other spice of your choice.
- For getting the best flavor, mix the ingredients for the topping right before you toast the bread.